1. I went to three high schools.
2. I am an only child (and no, I don't like it).
3. I was a vegetarian for eleven years.
4. I only stopped being vegetarian because my husband asked me to (for my health).
5. For many, many years, my screenname was "firvasawen". This word was my first and last name translated into Elvish from Lord of the Rings. Yeah.
6. I nearly destroyed my knee playing basketball in seventh grade and was on crutches for 8 months. My friends eventually thought I was faking my injury to get attention and started to make fun of me. I have still never forgotten that.
7. I have had the following majors in college: theatre, psychology, sociology, elementary education, special education, photography, and philosophy. My last and final major was Interdisciplinary Studies -- it was the only way I wouldn't lose my upper level credits from all my different majors.
8. I enjoy working on cars.
9. I also enjoy working on and around the house (i.e. building decks/patios, remodeling, etc.).
10. I am right-handed (so are most people, but you didn't know for sure, did you?)
11. I have four piercings in my left ear, and six in my right.
12. I borrowed an older friend's ID and got my tongue pierced when I was 16.
13. My belly button has also been pierced.
14. I did not keep my tongue or navel piercings, but I wish I had.
15. I want to be a professional freelance photographer and a mom.
16. I have had five cars in my ten years of driving.
17. My birthday is on December 21st, and I get to have a family Christmas party on that day this year. I'm really excited about that.
18. I have fibromyalgia and hyper-mobility disorder.
19. I medically withdrew from college twice due to severe nausea, and doctors still haven't figured out the cause.
20. I went to two colleges.
21. I had two hamsters that lived more than five years each (Benny and Sammy). I was very attached to them and even took Benny to college with me. I hid him in my closet.
22. I thought Bunny was a male rabbit when I got her, and her first name was Caleb (for years).
23. I'm anti-war but my job is to support the war effort. I HATE it.
24. Our honeymoon was destroyed by a hurricane.
25. We're redoing our honeymoon trip this summer and going to Disney World!