Heylo! I can't really blog right now because I'm late for a movie date downstairs with Clark to watch Hercules (the Disney version...I guess we didn't get enough Disney on our vacation). I'll elaborate more tomorrow (well, hopefully), but here are the basics:
1. We just got back from a weekend at my in-laws' house from where we were able to go to the Clemson/Maryland football game. Maryland won, GO TERPS! Clark wasn't so happy, being that he's Clemson alum.
2. My job is still great, but it's really hard work and I'm busy from the time I get there until I leave, and then I'm busy at home (hence the lack of blogging).
3. Peanut got lost last weekend, but she came back after I cried and prayed a lot, so she's the proud new wearer of a collar and a name tag.
4. I could spend hours trying to catch up on the blogs that I missed reading last week. And I probably will. Ugh.
5. I've learned that enjoy crossword puzzles.
6. Rocky moved outside because he was having accidents. Uh-oh. Anyway, the weather's finally good for him out there, so he got the boot until winter comes along.
I'm trying desperately to get to bed by 10:00 tonight. Better get started in that direction.