Well, here's a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". It's cold now....more than 50 degrees colder than it was last week. And I'm very chilly (but I want to be warm).
Clark has promised me a fire on Christmas Eve, so I know that will be toasty and wonderful.
I have zero time to blog right now, so here are the recent highlights:
1. My birthday was yesterday, so I'm 24 years old now.
2. Clark took me to The Melting Pot for my birthday dinner on Saturday night, and it was deLICious.
3. I got a reindeer set for my car, and yes, I will post pictures :)
4. We went to a family Christmas party with Clark's whole side of the family last night and it was a really good time.
5. I got most of my Christmas shopping done over the weekend, but I still have a lot of things to make (hence the zero time to blog).
6. My boss took our office to a Japanese steakhouse for a Christmas dinner tonight, and that was a lot of fun, too.
7. My parents are coming into town on Friday to visit.
8. My parents just booked a free week for us in Mexico for May! (I guess details will have to come later)
There you have it! Gotta go!